The Omron HJ-720ITC is rated best pedometer by CNN Money. This Omron pocket pedometer is similar to the very popular Omron HJ-112 Pocket Pedometer except it has a USB connection through which you can download your exercise history to your PC.
Here is what CNN Money says about the HJ-720ITC.
What it measures:
Steps – including faster placed “aerobic” steps – calories and distance
You can upload results to your computer tract long-term progress; USB cable and software included;
Unit stores 42 days of data
99.3% – Delivered very good results from the beginning
The pluses and minuses:
Plus: Large display; strong clip; unit works in pocket of purse
Minus: To start at zero in the middle of the day, you must reset – and lose – stored data
Omron HJ-720ITC Features and Benefits
- Dual-axis acceleration sensor counts steps when placed horizontally or vertically
- Includes Omron Health Management Software to track you progress
- Counts every step quietly and accurately
- Separately counts Aerobic steps
- Calculates distance
- Calculates calories and fat grams burned
- Stores 7 days of information on display, 41 days stored in memory
- Resets at midnight automatically so it is ready to go every morning
- Includes: clock, lithium battery, holder, strap and clip
- 1 year limited warranty
Since the product is over $25, the shipping is free. Amazon Free Super Saver Shipping pays for orders of products over $25 sold by Amazon. You won’t have to worry about shipping anymore.